Your Ad Here

Monday, March 22, 2010

Disneyland Books

I've read just about all of them. I'm not much of a reader but when it comes to a new book about Disneyland, I am using known to swallow it up in one day. When David Koenig's Mouse Tales first came out, I read it within just a few hours.  His follow up, More Mouse Tales was also a quick read for me.  Both books follow a balance between TMZ-style gossip and some interesting facts of people that were there to experience it. 

For historical purposes, The Disneyland Encyclopedia features a book of all the shops, shows and attractions at Disneyland.  It is very similar to my website, WaltsMagicKingdom.com in that it provides a one stop place for dates.  It's loaded with great information.

If you are a Disneyland freak, Kevin Yee's book 101 Things You Never Knew About Disneyland might have an inaccurate title, but I'll be darned if you don't find a few things in there that you did not know or had maybe forgotten.

Check em out.

No comments: